At Wilmington, we know the recovery journey is one that lasts a lifetime. We strive to provide programs that meet your needs, no matter where you are on that path.
What do our programs treat?
Wilmington Treatment Center provides addiction treatment for adults age 18 and above. We also treat co-occurring mental health disorders, such as anxiety and depression. Our goal is to ensure you develop the skills and confidence needed for lasting sobriety.
What types of therapies are included?
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive processing therapy (CPT)
- Trauma-focused therapy
- Seeking Safety
- Gorski’s Relapse
- 12-Step education
- Chronic pain management
- SMART (Self Management and Recovery Training) Recovery
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Auricular acupuncture
- Brain entrainment
- Emotional regulations and mindfulness
- Drum circle
- Art therapy
- Weekly family education
- 3-day intensvie family program at no additional charge
- Discounted hotel rates for families
- Last night at the hotel for free if doing 3-day intensive program
- Ropes course
- Air hockey
- Music recording studio
- Art and design
- Beach outings